I have been experiencing this today and the other media guy said he had seen it a few times too.
All line returns and ctrl-returns get removed in stanzas.
I opened a song that the other guy had layed out and was surprised at how messed up it was, it isn't like him... his stuff is usually very well done.
I fixed it and when I was working on the song, added an additional chorus, and the additional chorus came in with no returns, I went and looked and all the choruses were the same. This happened before my very eyes. I apply and save frequently. This happened after I had applied changes.
I searched the forums and can't find anybody else with the problem. Each time I go through this set list, I find new stanzas there are messed up.
Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.