How do I insert a DVD clip as a cue?
- How do I insert a DVD clip as a cue's background?
- How do I use the 'Alternative Method for Setting Frame Marks?
Video DVD clips can be played from their own cues, or from the background layer of a cue.
Inserting a video DVD clip as a cue
- Load the DVD into your computer's DVD drive.
- Drag the Video DVD icon from the Elements deck to the Script pane. The Select Video DVD dialog box opens. (Alternate Method: Right-click in the Script pane and select Insert > Video > Video DVD.)
- Select the desired DVD and clip settings, and then click Select.
'Select Video DVD' Menu Options
- Disk: Select the DVD to use for the clip.
- Title and Chapter: Use the drop-down lists or arrow buttons to browse to a specific location in the movie.
- Menus: The Menus button provides the following options:
- Subtitles: Enable or disable subtitles. To use subtitles, go to the root menu of the DVD and enable subtitles. Then you can enable or disable them using the Menus button. Note: If you are having difficulty with the subtitle (lyrics) feature when using iWorship DVD's from Integrity Music, please call MediaShout Technical Support for assistance.
- Audio: Select audio language options.
- Root: Select Root to go to the root menu of the DVD.