I am expriencing a problem that started with MS 4.5 v262.
When ever I open certain songs in the cue editor for example "Send Me Out" the cue editor on the top looks like this below.
It is telling me the Song is Grace like Rain even though the CCLI Number is Correct.
Also as you can see in this screen shot the Media Content says the song is Grace Like Rain.
Now this does not seam to effect the presentation, but it does show up when i print scripts in Word.
I did do a compact and repair on the song database as well as loaded the beta version 264 but still have the same problem.
I am using a Dell Studio XPS Computer with i7core and 6gb ram, Windows 7 x64.
Thanks for your help.
My guess would be that at some point you were editing "Grace Like Rain" and inadvertently saved the "Cue Name" to your template. Click on the Template Options button and go to Template Properties. Look under "Other" and make sure "Cue Name" is not selected.